Thursday, September 16, 2010

Additional Assignment #1

     Google Squared allows the individual to edit the findings to specifically what they need. This type of spread sheet could help express general ideas while giving specific examples and comparisons.

     Wolfram Alpha is very interesting in how quickly it can compute complicated equations. This could be used when trying to find historical dates and information, such as population changes. Wolfram Alpha could also be a great help in math as a way to check answers.

     Before having this assignment I had not heard about Wolfram Alpha at all and though I had heard of Google Squared I did not know what it was nor had I used it.




The Did You Know comments did not change my perspective.

I feel that statistics simply take what most people already know and put it onto the screen (or paper).

Pitcairn Islands map

No comments:

Post a Comment