Sunday, November 14, 2010

Form - Dining Out

     For my form I asked about peoples opinions on going out to eat and how they expect to be treated by a server. Many people seem to be easy to please but notice the little things when it comes to leaving a tip. When asked about what would make someone not want to come back most responded with things about bugs, dirtiness or objects in food more than service issues. I think my results were somewhat biased because many people that had responded had previously worked in the food industry.
      I work in a local restaurant as a server and since I started I have learned many things. Servers are not paid minimum wage by the restaurant and rely on tips to earn anything. A few people did not realize this in my form but many did acknowledge this fact and it reflected on the amount they said they would tip.

Actual results will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment